TEST PR QUALIFICATION TEST, MA
Proudly announces a brand new workforce housing community conveniently located at 117 South Washington Street | North Attleboro, MA. The apartments will be available to households earning low-to-moderate-incomes.
The site, 117 South Washington Street, is the southerly edge of a transition zone between single-family homes and the downtown North Attleborough commercial district. The location is ideal for access to Town services, education, and transportation.
The buildings, formerly occupying the site were a rambling complex of manufacturing and office facilities and formerly occupied by the Jeweled Cross Company and T.I. Smith & Company built in 1899 and 1903. Great Bridge is proud to have been able to retain and incorporate the historic head house for use as a common area for residents and management.
(603) 641-2163 email@example.com
- 66 quality apartments, including 17 one bedroom units, 40 two bedroom units, and 9 three bedroom units in one 66 unit building
- The buildings are three stories, serviced by elevators and have completely new life safety systems including sprinklers
- On-site laundry facilities are available on each floor
- The site is adequately fenced and screened form the abutting properties
- Four apartments are fully handicap equipped and all remaining apartments will be handicap adaptable
- A fenced play area is included on site for resident’s children
- Adequate off-street parking is included in the site design
- Creatively landscaped green space surrounds the building
- A community garden is available for resident use
- Two bathrooms are provided with each three bedroom unit
- Owner provides the cooking stove, refrigerator and dishwasher