Proudly announces a brand new workforce housing community conveniently located at 117 South Washington Street | North Attleboro, MA. The apartments will be available to households earning low-to-moderate-incomes.
The site, 117 South Washington Street, is the southerly edge of a transition zone between single family homes and the downtown North Attleborough commercial district. The location is ideal for access to Town services, education, and transportation.
The buildings, formerly occupying the site were a rambling complex of manufacturing and office facilities and formerly occupied by the Jeweled Cross Company and T.I. Smith & Company built in 1899 and 1903. Great Bridge is proud to have been able to retain and incorporate the historic head house for use as common area for residents and management.
Opening in April 2018 – APPLY NOW
(603) 641-2163 firstname.lastname@example.org
Application for Housing
- 66 quality apartments, including 17 one bedroom units, 40 two bedroom units, and 9 three bedroom units in one 66 unit building
- The buildings are three stories, serviced by elevators and have completely new life safety systems including sprinklers
- On-site laundry facilities are available on each floor
- The site is adequately fenced and screened form the abutting properties
- Four apartments are fully handicap equipped and all remaining apartments will be handicap adaptable
- A fenced play area is included on site for resident’s children
- Adequate off-street parking is included in the site design
- Creatively landscaped green space surrounds the building
- A community garden is available for resident use
- Two bathrooms are provided with each three bedroom unit
- Owner provides the cooking stove, refrigerator and dishwasher